Undenatured Whey Protein – Defined

Introduction:

Life is filled with many challenges. For decades, researches have been recording lists of severe glutathione deficient health related issues. As you age, your glutathione levels naturally decline and your body truly needs this critical substance. Unless you do something to address this issue, you may have to face these challenges or worse yet, you may already be faced with them. Undenatured whey protein offers the body natural help to regulate those health related challenges brought about by a toxic environment, a poor diet, too much stress and the natural aging process.

The Threat is Real:

Over 75,000 medical articles have been published about Glutathione. Your body rapidly consumes Glutathione as it experiences virtually any type of stress. Every cell in the human body is required to produce its own supply of Glutathione, but this cannot happen if the necessary Glutathione building blocks are not present. Without it, your liver accumulates toxins, your muscles fatigue and your immune system weakens. Undenatured whey protein provides your body with the building blocks necessary for each cell to produce Glutathione.

Undenatured Whey Protein Defined:

This is not the same whey protein that is commonly found in health food stores and is also not taken by people who are simply just trying to gain weight or muscle mass. That whey protein is all denatured. Undenatured whey proteins comprise one of the two major protein groups of bovine milk, the other group being caseins. Caseins account for about 80% of the total protein in bovine milk, while whey proteins account for the remaining 20%. Whey is derived as a natural byproduct of the cheese-making process. At the time of purchase, most commercial whey protein has already begun to oxidize or may even be completely oxidized. In either case, it is considered to be “denatured”. Denatured whey protein simply does not offer the same biological benefits as “undenatured” whey protein; just as cooked food does not offer the same biological benefits as raw food. Denatured whey protein is handled and prepared with a different set of manufacturing processes than undenatured whey protein. To help ensure quality and product efficacy, please make sure that your undenatured or bioactive whey protein is manufactured and vacuum packaged in individual serving sizes to protect and retain its natural, unmodified, highly beneficial properties.

Undenatured Whey Protein Benefits:

1) Perfect nutritional support for any age and it contains less than 1% fat and lactose

2) Naturally contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)

3) Provides the body with cystiene (a vital cell nutrient), glutamic acid and glycine

4) Helps build glutathione (GSH) levels

5) Recycles other antioxidants like Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin E

6) Anti-oxidant Assistance, Toxin Elimination, Immune System Reinforcement, Total Body Support, Nutrition for an Aging Population

Preperation for Consumption:

Undenatured whey protein is one of the most basic products you can take to support your immune system. It should be manufactured under pharmaceutical-grade conditions and should be individually packaged per serving in moisture-proof pouches to help ensure efficacy purity and freshness. To retain the active properties of undenatured whey protein, it is recommend that you use a hand mixer-shaker. Fill a shaker with 2-8 oz. of water and add the undenatured whey protein by squeezing the pouch to fit the container. Then GENTLY mix or shake until blended. DO NOT MIX THE PRODUCT IN HOT LIQUID OR USE A KITCHEN BLENDER. EXCESSIVE HEAT OR AGITATION MAY DENATURE THE PRODUCT.

Related Interesting Posts:

Author: Uzumaki Naruto

"I want to see this market as a sharing market. Where merchants and customers sincerely support one another."

Leave a Reply